- 12 White Pipe Cleaners
- 1 sheet light pink felt
- 2 sheets white felt
- (6) white 1.5 inch pom-pom balls
- (6) white 0.5 inch pom-pom balls
- black 20 lb. hemp cord (located in beading section)
- (12) wiggle eyes size 5mm/ 0.19inch
- sharp fabric scissors
- glue gun and glue sticks
1. Create a template for the outside white bunny ear out of paper and cut it out. Fold WHITE felt sheet in half and tape the template on one corner of folded felt. Using shard fabric scissors, cut through two layers of felt using the bunny ear template. Continue using the template until you have cut out 6 sets of ears. (pictured below in the pink felt)
2. Create a smaller template for the pink inside ear. Follow the same directions in Step 1. (Picture below)
3. Cut out 6 white round quarter size pieces of felt
4. Using the glue gun, glue the pipe cleaner between the white and pink felt, as shown below
5. Twist the pipe cleaner into a circle and twist the ends around the bottom of the “ears” to make a base for the bunny. Cut off the excess pipe cleaner.
6. Glue 3/4 of the white felt circle to the front of the bunny ears, turning the bottom 1/4 of the circle under the pipe cleaner ring.
7. Glue the large 1.5 inch pom-pom to the back of the bunny ears
8. Glue 3 small lengths of the black cording on to the “face” of the bunny, top it with the .5 inch pom-pom and add two wiggle eyes.
9. Follow steps 4 – 8 five more times to complete the 6 napkin rings.