- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- Cut off the greens and root tail.
- Wrap the beets in foil and place in a foil lined baking dish. I do this because the beets’ juice can seep through the foil and burn the bottom of your baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Let the beets cool so that you do not burn your fingers as you remove the skin.
- Peel the skin with a paring knife.
I like to slice the beets and drizzle some homemade Italian vinaigrette on them or slice and add to salads.
Keywords: Beets, Golden Beets