Making your own granola is super easy! Try this Homemade Gluten Free recipe for your morning breakfast or a snack on the go!
- 6 Cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 1/2 Cups Almonds
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Flakes ( I used Bob’s Red Mill Unsweetened Coconut Flakes)
- 1 1/2 Cups Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seeds (I used Hodgson Mill Milled)
- 3/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- *Have fun with the ingredients. Switch up the nuts and dried fruits . Add chocolate. No need to be Gluten Free if you do not want or need to. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, arrange oven shelves equally in the middle of the oven.
- Line rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper (a deeper pan is best so the granola does not spill over when you stir it.)
- Mix all ingredients until combined, pour single layer of granola mix onto rimmed baking sheets.
- Place baking sheets into oven and bake for up to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven ever 10 minutes to toss ingredients and rotate pans in oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 60 minutes until granola is a nice toasted brown color.
- Cool and store in air tight containers.
Keywords: granola, GF, Gluten Free, Nuts, homemade, Easy, Almonds, Coconut, Crandberries, Oats