Recently, I told you how I was Lovin’ BlogLovin’, now I am going to share some of the blogs that I have on my daily reads. There are so many creative, smart bloggers out there it is hard to narrow down the multitude I follow, but I thought eight would be a nice round, even number (it also happens to be my favorite number!)
1. Love & Lemons: Fresh, clean food with beautiful pictures and a great section for “seasonal recipes.”
2. With Style & Grace: I have met Lisa Thiele in real life and she is just as pretty and nice as her blog. She shares her personal journey of discovering that she has Celiac (many of you may know our older son was diagnosed with Celiac when he was 21 month) and delicious gluten free dishes.
3. Keep it Chic: Preston Davis curates Keep it Chic with a fashionable, stylish eye. Everything she finds I want to wear, read, eat, buy etc… If only my wallet could keep up!
4. Dilly Dallas: Dallas Shaw has fun, whimsical and beautiful illustrations. She also creates the ever changing avatars for @DKNY (DKNY PR Girl) and many more chic labels. I find her collages inspiring and well thought out. Lots of eye candy here!
5. Quintessence Blog: Stacey Bewkes is a good friend and keeps me up-to-date on the latest design news including and not limited to interiors and fashion. Her beautiful written, researched text and accompanying pictures are a welcome treat in my inbox.
6. Stichfork Designs: I get excited every time I open one of Cathy Sundermann’s posts. She designs and creates monograms and embroidery that she shares with clever words, sayings, alliterations and photographs. Very smart and fun!
8. Style Life Home: Another new blog I am looking forward to enjoying. It is a simple, elegant layout with beautiful images. I want to discover more about this blog and who is behind it!
Please leave a comment! I would love to hear what blogs you enjoy reading and find inspiring.