I thought I would give you a review of my week and what is ahead today:
1. I am going to be making this Toasted Quinoa and Pear Salad with the pears a neighbor just dropped off for us to enjoy. Gluten Free and healthy!
2. I have to read the full article about one of our own being listed as one of the coolest (and cutest) bachelors in NYC.. Yes, I get to look at that everyday… and in case you were wondering, he is a super nice guy!
3. I was born and raised in New York City and I do not think I have ever been to the Empire State Building until this week. I took my Goddaughter on a little day trip into the city to see some sights and have lunch. Unfortunately, it was not the most beautiful day, but the view was still spectacular!
For lunch we went to Max Brenner to experience all things chocolate. My kind of restaurant! Everything on the menu was sweet and chocolate. YUM!
4. At the beginning of every month I wash my makeup brushes and every quarter I replace my mascara, this is a good list on how to keep your makeup bag clean and products current. I am earmarking this project for next week.
5. Did you get a chance to take the survey? If not, don’t forget it will be open for two weeks and you could be the lucky winner of a $50 Amazon Gift Certificate. I would really like to hear your thoughts.