Time sure does fly! Easter is next week and it was two years ago at Easter that I told my family I was starting a blog. A blog? What is a blog, they asked?!?! I think they all know what a blog is by now! It has been a very rewarding and exciting adventure. I jumped in with both feet and never looked back. With the anniversary approaching, I got inspired to do a little tweaking of the layout and design. I cannot take all the credit, I got a lot of help from Shari at Little Blue Deer Design (Thank You Shari!!) Hopefully, you will enjoy the refreshed look and find navigating around the blog more user friendly. Oh yes.. I added my picture to the home page (were you curious what I looked like?) and updated my About and Contact pages too!
How To Leave a Comment:
1. Scroll to bottom of the post
2. Locate the word “Comments” and click on it:
3. Select Profile: There are several options from the drop down menu. You can sign in with Google +, WordPress, LiveJournal, AIM, OpenID, Name/URL or Anonymous. If you are a reader with none of the accounts listed, pick NAME/ URL.
4. Type in you Name as you would like it to appear. Some people use their first name only and others their whole name. If you have a URL then add it to that section and if not you can skip that box.
5. Leave a comment
6. click “Preview,” review and edit what you wrote, and then when you are ready click “Publish”
7. Done. There will be a note that your comment will be reviewed by the blog owner.
Please try leaving a message and let me know if my instructions work. Thank you