- 2 cartons Edy’s Limited Edition Peppermint Ice Cream
- 3 Oreo pie crusts
- 1 bottle Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Syrup
- 1 jar Crushed Peppermint or Candy Canes that you crush in a Ziplock with a rolling pin
- Scoop the ice cream into pie crust(s)
- Take a sheet of parchment paper, big enough to cover the pie, and place over the ice cream
- Using a rolling pin, on top of the parchment paper, roll the ice cream so that it is smooth, flat and even with the pie crust. You can leave the paper or remove carefully and cover with the plastic lid from the Oreo pie crust container. When I make several pies, I use the parchment paper as the cover and I stack the pies in my freezer. It takes up less room than when covered with the plastic lids.
- Put the pie(s) in the freezer until ready to serve
- When it is time to serve the pie(s), remove from the freezer and take off the lid or parchment paper. Cut in desired portions and plate each piece.
- Dribble the syrup in a zigzag pattern over the plated pie wedges. Scatter the crushed peppermint or candy canes.
- Serve immediately