This is so good, not good for you, but so delicious and your Football fans will LOVE you! Too bad the season is over, but you can pull this out for the Super Bowl. It is everything you love; cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, chicken and corn chips – forget the celery – why even go there. You do not need a Little Dipper crock pot, but I have one and it was the perfect excuse to use it. Are you dying? I have a mini slow cooker! My pictures do NOT do it justice… I am still learning and some things are harder to photograph than others. I wish I added scallions! Enjoy!
- (1) Rotisserie Chicken - meat shredded
- (2) 8oz packages of Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- ¾ cup Frank's RedHot sauce
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Shred chicken and place in saucepan over medium het. Add hot sauce and heat evenly.
- Add cream cheese and ranch dressing. Stir until melted and heated through
- Add half of the cheddar cheese, stir until melted and heated through
- Transfer to slow cooker (or baking dish and heat in the oven at 350 degrees). Heat until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese and serve with corn chips