- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 scallions, white and green parts chopped (more for garnish)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups cooked chicken in bite size cubes, I used a Rotisserie Chicken
- Mango Chutney on the side
- Boston or bib lettuce or endive
- garnish: scallions, raisins, slivered almonds
- In a medium size bowl combine mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper with a whisk.
- Add scallions, toasted slivered almonds and raisins mix until combined with a spoon.
- Carefully stir in cubed chicken breast.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. until ready to serve. I prefer it cold that room and the curry sauce gets better if it sits together for a little time.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce with a sprinkle of scallions, almonds and raisins for garnish
I served with toasted pita bread.
- Serving Size: 4