To celebrate Labor Day Weekend we took a picnic to the beach and had cocktails overlooking the water at sunset. Lisa made a delicious Pineapple Mandarine Cocktail that was refreshing, fruity and a really nice change from the rosé we have been drinking all summer. So yummy and I highly recommend making a pitcher for your next get together or just because you want to have a little something special to drink! Cheers!
3 cups Ginger Ale (I used Diet)
4 cups Pineapple Juice (I used canned)
1/2 cup Mandarin juice (I used drained juice from 1 can)
Vodka (about 1.4oz / drink) – I used Tito’s
1 Lemon, juiced
1 Lime, juiced
orange wheels for garnish
Don’t forget the ice!
This is a deliciously refreshing and fruity cocktail
- 3 cups Ginger Ale (I used Diet)
- 4 cups Pineapple Juice (I used canned)
- 1/2 cup Mandarin juice (I used drained juice from 1 can)
- Vodka (about 1.4oz / drink) – I used Tito’s
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- orange wheels for garnish
- Don’t forget the ice!
- Combine Ginger Ale and juices in a pitcher.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, desired vodka and fruit mixture
- Shake with lid until frothy and combined
- Pour over glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a wheel of orange