I love a bowl of nibbles on the bar or set strategically on the coffee table or side tables for guests to grab. One new favorite are these Rosemary Roasted Cashews that are served warm out of the oven with a touch of spice and just the right amount of rosemary and salt, So good, I could eat them all! We will be making them to have along side our St-Germain Champagne Cocktails for our New Years Eve Celebration. Here’s to a Healthy and Happy New Year! Cheers!
- 1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl.
- Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.
Pair with St-Germain Champagne Cocktail