- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 5 oz fresh spinach
- 8 oz cream cheese, softended
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, more for topping (I used almost an entire 8 oz package)
- 1 cup onion, chopped (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- French Bread, sliced and lightly toasted
- preheat oven 375
- Place Spinach in a microwavable dish with a tablespoon of water, cover and microwave for approximately 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Put wilted spinach in strainer and press out excess water
- Chop Spinach into small pieces and place in large bowl
- Add artichokes, onion, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt and pepper to the same bowl with the spinach.
- Mix all ingredients with a fork, until combined.
- Place artichoke spinach mixture in baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes
- Remove form oven and sprinkle top generously with the extra mozzarella cheese
- Broil for an extra 5 minutes until brown. Watch to make sure it does not burn
- Serve warm with toasted French bread.
Keywords: artichoke dip, Hot dish, Crowd Pleaser