This is post is sponsored by bablebox.com on behalf of RAGÚ®
Last week I shared that I was approached by babblebox.com to work with RAGÚ® sauce’s and that my husband and I cooked up Mini Meatball Sandwiches with the RAGÚ Old World Style Traditional spaghetti sauce. We then got cracking on a dip with the RAGÚ® Double Cheddar cheese sauce, this is probably the easiest dip you will ever make and it is unbelievably good.
The cheese sauce is a combination of Cheddar, Parmesan, and Romano cheese that would make the most amazing mac and cheese, but we were looking for a dip to add to our Game Day menu. After a search through the RAGÚ® site we decided to make Double Cheese Nacho Dip.
This is a no-brainer and the results are beyond sinful.. NO, this is NOT on my healthy lifestyle plan but it is ON my decadent indulgent day! So we will be making this again and enjoying every single morsel on Game Day because I will be back on track Monday!
We decided to make a sourdough bowl and make sourdough toast fingers as our dippers. it would be just as yummy with your favorite flavor of nachos and definitely you can kick it up a notch with jalapeños! You are going to love it.. Best easy to make appetizer for a crowd and it is kid friendly!
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 Sourdough Round Bread, one whole and the other sliced by the bakery
- Olive Oil for bread
- Scallions for garnish
- Heat sauce and salsa in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Slice top off one of the Sourdough Breads, scoop out the middle to hold a small bowl.
- Cut the sliced Sourdough bread into finger sized pieces. Lay on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Toast in the oven – turn to brown both sides. Remove from oven and serve with dip.
- Pour heated dip into bowl inside sourdough bread
- Serve with toasted sourdough fingers.
Keywords: Dip, Cheese, Double Cheese Dip