I have been craving a bright, fresh corn salad that explodes in your mouth with flavor. This is it! It is so good..you will LOVE it!
We got 6 ears of corn from ShopRite and they were so fresh and sweet. The lime vinaigrette is just the right compliment to the vegetables and the yummy cheese. We had it as our salad with a grilled steak but it would be just as good along side chicken, fish, pork.. anything really. I can’t wait to make it again and again. YUM!
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 6 ears), not cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 pint multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 1/2 ounces crumbled Cotija cheese (1/3 cup)
- Whisk together chopped fresh cilantro, fresh lime juice (from 2 limes), kosher salt, and pepper; gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Stir together fresh corn kernels (from 6 ears); chopped scallions; multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved; and thinly sliced radishes.
- Gently stir dressing into corn mixture.
- Sprinkle top with crumbled Cotija cheese (1/3 cup).
Mexican street corn morphs into an epic salad in this dish. Beautiful to behold, this salad shines thanks to the combination of colors and textures—crisp golden corn, juicy cherry tomatoes, peppery radishes, and creamy nuggets of cheese. This potluck-perfect side is easy to make ahead of time, and it gets even more flavorful when it sits overnight. Simply wait to stir in the cilantro until just before serving for the prettiest presentation.
Keywords: Healthy, Corn Salad, Mexican Corn Salad, Tomatoes, Side Dish, Make Ahead