- 1/2 cup unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives, extra for garnish
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Veggies, Chips for dipping
- Roasting Garlic: (I prefer this method )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the top third off each head of garlic so the cloves are exposed and wrap in foil. Roast the garlic until the cloves are very soft and golden, about 45 minutes. Cool slightly and then pop the cloves from the skins and finely chop.
- Combine yogurt, sour cream, chives, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add garlic to yogurt mixture, stirring with a whisk to combine.
- Let sit in refrigerator until you want to serve
- Serve with veggie or chip of your choosing.
- I prefer the dip the next day so the flavors blend in the dip
Keywords: Dip, Make Ahead, Chive, Garlic