- 4 cans White Cannellini Beans
- ½ Cup Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Red Onion, minced fine, I used a Mini-Cuisinart
- 3 Tablespoons Flat Parsley , minced fine
- 2 teaspoons Red Bell Pepper , minced fine
- 4 Cloves fresh Garlic, minced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt – to taste
- dash fresh pepper – to taste
- Rinse the beans with water and set aside
- In a large bowl whisk the Olive Oil, parsley, garlic, red onion, and red pepper. Sprinkle in salt and pepper
- Add the beans to the dressing in the large bowl, toss to coat.
- Let sit and marinate for 2+ hours before serving.
- Serve with bread, pita chips, etc. of your choice.
Better the next day!
I kept in a lidded Tupperware in the fridge and it lasted several days.
Makes a great side dish too