Do you have a long weekend? I totally forgot about Columbus Day and then realized there are lots of long weekend sales going on. The last thing I need living in Florida is this quilted jacket, but it might be perfect for you and it is 40% off with code October! 🙂
I took a look around and while not everything is on-sale, there are lots of things that are. Don’t forget or miss Amazon’s Prime Day. It is back for 2 days this week – Tuesday, October 13th and Wednesday, October 14th! I saw this great portable, waterproof, Bluetooth speaker is in the deals and I am going o get one for my husband for Christmas. shhh!
Here are some of my finds this weekend!
- My NEW favorite Bra is from CUUP! It is everything I have been looking for and after test driving it for a few weeks – I need to order more of the balconette style!
- Did you see that Ina Garten’s new book just came out? I can’t wait for my copy of Modern Comfort Food to arrive!
- Ilia just launched their Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint! YAY! I have been waiting for a clean eye shadow that is creaseless and blendable.
- This is CRAZY in October, but I LOVE these paper ornaments. And even though Christmas is 2 months away… I want to buy them and be ready to decorate our tree. Plus they are 20% off 🙂
- Why the hand-knotted wool rug? We bought a new house and I am starting to get excited about decorating.. and I love a good sale!
shop: Upcycled Quilted Puffer Coat / Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater Vest / Assorted Adult Masks / Ilia Liquid Powder Eye Tint / Fringe Wool Blend Large Scarf (3 colors) / CUUP Balconette Bra / Slim Perfect Shirt in Liberty Print / Studio High Waisted 7/8 leggings / Modern Comfort Food / Finn Hand-Knotted Wool Rug / Christmas Ornaments / Asymmetrical Snap Fleece (lots of other colors)