This recipe was adapted from The Novice Chef – This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is best within a couple hours of making it.
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow noodles
- 1 (1 oz) package Hidden Valley ranch dip seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 oz) block cheddar cheese (sharp or mild), cubed ( I used shredded)
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen peas, thawed
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, stir so they don’t stick. Let cool while you prep the rest.
- Mix the ranch seasoning, sour cream and mayo together until well combined.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Mix together with ranch mixture.
- Toss in cheese, peas and bacon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
If you make this Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad ahead, know that it might suck up some of the sauce over time, so you can add a little more sour cream, mayo or regular ranch dressing if needed.
Keywords: Pasta Salad, Ranch, Bacon, Peas, Cheddar, FOr A Crowd, Easy, Make Ahead, BBQ