dapted from Cooking Classy
- 10 oz. bow tie pasta (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups cooked and cooled, diced chicken breasts (I used rotisserie)
- 12 oz. red grapes halved (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3/4 cup Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, white and green portion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup full fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt then more to taste
Cook pasta to al dente in salted boiling water according to directions on package.
Drain then rinse with cold water and let drain completely. Set aside and let cool.
Add drained pasta to a salad bowl along with chicken, grapes, celery, almonds, green onions and cranberries.
Pour dressing over top and toss to evenly coat. Season with more salt to taste and toss.
Chill at least 30 minutes (and up to 1 day) before serving (this allows some time for the pasta to absorb the dressing and time for the flavors to meld). Serve chilled.
Keywords: chicken, grapes, Pasta, Pasta Salad, Slivered Almonds, Make Ahead, Easy, BBQ