- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs (I used Gluten Free Italian but you could use regular breadcrumbs)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt + pepper
- Put bread crumbs, parsley,garlic powder,and salt in medium bowl and mix.
- Whisk together vinegar and eggs in smaller bowl.
- Dip chicken in vinegar mixture then dry mixture.
- Place on a rack sprayed with PAM. set into a baking cookie sheet that is lined with foil or parchment
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake 400 for 30-40 minutes, till fork tender and juices run clear.
- Serving Size: 2