- I Jar RAGÚ Old World Style Traditional spaghetti sauce
- 1 Bag Frozen meatballs – thaw 12 meatballs or Make your own with Lisa’s Homemade meatballs recipe – be sure to make them smaller, bite sized portion
- 1 8oz Bag of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 package of 12 mini bread rolls
- cooked the meatballs in the RAGÚ Old World Style Traditional spaghetti sauce over medium heat until hot through.
- Separate the buns and place them open faced on a cookie sheet, toast in the oven or toaster oven until lightly browned
- Using tongs place one meatball on each bottom bun and spoon more sauce on each until lightly coated.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on each meatball, place in oven and broil until cheese has melted. Keep a close watch so they don’t burn!
- Remove from oven. place a single basil leaf on each melted cheese meatball and cover with top bun. Secure with a toothpick
- Serve Immediately.