I have not worn much, or any, black since moving to Florida. Instead, I have embraced everything white, blue and colorful. But September has always been the month of change and newness for me. A new school year, Fashion Week, my birthday and its when the temperatures start to drop. It is my favorite month for all of those reasons.
Even though it is still in the 90’s here, I want to push the hot Summer clothes to the back of my closet and bring out my sweaters, boots and my black!
New black pieces are calling my name for Fall!
I have some lightweight black tops and dresses that would work in these temps and if I updated my accessories, I think will look classic and chic.
Here are a few things I think are worth a second look and purchase.
- Black heeled sandals for both jeans and dresses – these are a affordable dupe that are great looking. If you want the real deal or a step up.. I suggest these or these.
- Black suede stove pipe boots – these are amazing and the brand is the most comfortable heels EVER (see post here if you do not believe me) – I am a fan of these pumps too!
- Statement earrings – this is hard because I want both pairs.. these drop linear ones because they are so different and these hoops are amazing … but a BIG splurge (Christmas is coming..)
- Slim collarless quilted jacket – This is a staple in my books. You can wear over a t-shirt, layer under a blazer or coat and its great for traveling.
- Waist Cincher – I look better in a dress that has a waist.. so when I need to add a little structure, I love a wide wrap around belt. There are two options.. this one or this less expensive version.
What do you think? Anything catch your eye? Let me know 🙂
shop: Black cap sleeve mock neck / Stone Cactus long Earrings / Quilted Crossbody Bag / Cinema Flower Earrings / Tie-Neck Blouse / Kittle Sandle / Gang Bracelet set of 5 / Megan Hobo Shoulder Bag / Mila Black Suede Boot / Ippolita 18k Carnevale Stardust Huggie Hoop Earrings with Diamonds (white and black) / Lady Point Toe Mules