This is a deliciously refreshing and fruity cocktail
- 3 cups Ginger Ale (I used Diet)
- 4 cups Pineapple Juice (I used canned)
- 1/2 cup Mandarin juice (I used drained juice from 1 can)
- Vodka (about 1.4oz / drink) – I used Tito’s
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- orange wheels for garnish
- Don’t forget the ice!
- Combine Ginger Ale and juices in a pitcher.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, desired vodka and fruit mixture
- Shake with lid until frothy and combined
- Pour over glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a wheel of orange
Keywords: Cocktail, Pineapple Mandarin Cocktail, Vodka, Titos, Gluten Free, Make Ahead, Drink, Festive Cocktail, Hawaiian Theme Cocktail