- 1 bag Dole Classic Coleslaw
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- skim milk to thin it out.
- Whisk Mayonnaise, Vinegar, Sugar and Mustard in a bowl until combined.
- If it is too thick, add the Milk to thin it out
- Place Ingredients of Cole Slaw bag in a serving bowl
- Add a portion of the Mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat the cabbage.
- Depending how much dressing you like on your salad, add more dressing until you are happy with the flavor.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve
Keywords: pulled pork, bbq, barbecue, slowcooker, slow cooker, pork