- 2 lb. small new potatoes
- kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 1 c. small red grapes
- 4 stalk celery
- ½ c. roughly chopped toasted walnuts
- ½ c. roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Place the potatoes in a large, wide pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Add 2 teaspoons salt, reduce heat, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes in half (or quarter if large). Add the potatoes to the dressing and gently toss to coat. Fold in the grapes, celery, walnuts, and parsley.
Keywords: potato, salad, waldorf, make ahead, BBQ, Travels