- 1 box of store bought Zoodles or 2 large Zucchini cur in a spiralizer
- 1 large ear sweet uncooked corn kernels removed
- 1 cups grape tomatoes halved (I like to use red, orange and yellow)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 Scallions, diced with green part
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta, blue cheese or goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, approx. juice of 1-2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
First, make the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, dash of salt, and few grinds of pepper. Set aside.
If you have fresh zucchini – Use a spiralizer to make the zucchini noodles, according to manufacturer’s instructions.
In a large bowl, combine zucchini noodles, corn, tomatoes, celery, scallions, and basil. Toss to combine.
When ready to serve, drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently.
Sprinkle cheese and toasted almonds,
Add any of your favorite vegetables – avocado would be nice. Switch out the nuts for any you may have on hand.
Keywords: zoodle, zucchini noodles, zucchini, salad, Fresh Salad, Easy, Nuts