Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day? I am! I have a list of things I am looking for and am ready to pounce if they go on sale. NO… I have NOT been given any insider information on, but after looking at the last few posts I did for previous Prime Days – I feel like I know what’s coming…
The biggest sale is on Amazons’ own devices and subscriptions. I get it! Amazon wants to sell their own stuff – so if you are in the market for a Kindle, Echo, or any of their subscriptions… NOW is the time to buy.
Here are things I anticipate to be on Sale this Prime Day and if not, they are some good finds!
- Need to up your baking Game? If you don’t have a KitchenAid Stand Mixer this is a great time to buy one. It really is one of the best things I own.
- My parents got this Dish Drying Rack that rests over the sink. It is Great! You can roll it up and put it away when not in use. I am definitely buying this for our new kitchen!
- Any Grilling masters in your family? According to my husband, there is nothing better than having a really good Instant Read Thermometer.
- Are you still struggling to look good on your video calls? There will be a bunch of selfie lights on sale that can light up your face even in the darkest rooms.
- Did you miss out on the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer? I have a feeling it will be back in the sale… along with the Instant Pot and the Air Fryer.
- One-stop shopping will be Shopbop’s prime day picks! I am curious to see what they have on their list!
- My dentist told us to get a Waterpik.. and it is a Prime Day Deal!
I am going to hack back when it opens and add more items to my Amazon Prime Day Store
Be sure to check back later for what I find!