Now is the time to grab those comfortable neutral sandals that goes with everything. I highly suggest getting a pair that is great looking and comfortable.
I am all about the looking great part but why not be comfortable? After breaking my ankle, I am all about comfort. I don’t know if it is a fear of falling, not wearing heels as much, I am older, wiser and, maybe, less vain.. but really thin strappy heels are not comfortable.
Yes, I said it.. not comfortable.. don’t tell my husband. I have a closet of strappy, expensive and uncomfortable shoes!
This post is about great looking neutral sandals that are comfortable.
I can’t truly say they are all comfortable, but I have searched and searched for the best options.
This is actually a post I am doing selfishly for myself because I am looking for the perfect heel. I am not sure if I want a wedge, but I know I can’t walk in 4 inch heels anymore. Another concern for me is that I have a bunch of screws in my ankle and I am worried about straps rubbing them ( I know TMI). The doctor said that could be a problem and that I can have them removed.. but I don’t know if I want to do that.
Enough about that, let’s get back to looking for that perfect comfortable sandal.
A few that I have my eye on..
- I like this soft looking suede slide, but its 4″..and that is a little too high for me, but might be just right for you.
- Inez is my go to for truly comfortable pumps and they have this Isa sandal that looks really comfy! This is a top contender but I have to wit for them to restock..
- I love the look of this woven wedge, but not sure if it is too high or not.
- A wedge espadrille is always a favorite and are great day or night.
- Another Veronica Beard, but this is a great kitten heel mule and a contender.
- So many gals swear by Sarah Flint that I am taking a look at her perfect sandals.. they do have a strap but they may work.
- For a wedge.. you cant bet the price of these braided slides.
- If low, flat heels are your thing, I have to say these are so chic, but again not sure about the straps at the toes being comfy.
Uh Oh, I have a feeling I may buy more than one pair..it is so hard to have only one option!
Check back on this post, as I will updating it as more styles hit stores closer to Summer, but for now this is what I found.