I love a good color round up! It is so much fun looking for everything in a certain color and then creating a collage of the items. For this gift guide it is all about green and then some more green!
Who loves green??
Me! there are so many great shades of green and it is both masculine and feminine – and it is a Christmas color! I think there are 100+ ideas in the shopping images below. From vases, games, books, to clothing, accessories, dog sweaters.. so many good gift ideas! And all different prices. Don’t forget about books – there are some really good ones on my book list !
Are you ready to get shopping?
I know it is super early, but if I don’t post it now, you may not get the item and worse if it is shipped, you may not get it in time! No better time than now to get shopping! With all the looking I have been doing.. I am getting kind of excited for the Holidays!
Here are some of my favorites:
- For the homebody.. I can’t say enough good things about these pots and pans are amazing! We have limited space in our little kitchen and they are all we need – plus they are non-toxic and non-stick – they clean up in a flash!
- For your Gals.. These earrings say luxury and are so festive!
- For anyone on your list.. these monogrammable pads with acrylic holder are a great present and I love how it stands up and takes up less space on a table
- The dog lover will love this cable sweater for their dog.
- The hostess.. These faux magnolia branches look so real and are the easiest way to dress up a table or this set of glass tea lights would go with any decor.
- For the the whole family….get matching PJs for Christmas morning
Keep scrolling below.. there are lots of ideas! I will keep adding items as I keep looking – so be sure to check back – this post will be in the Gift Guides located in menu bar at the top of this site.