I am panicking! I have been so focused on work and getting our house renovated that I have only bought a few presents! UGH! I love being done by December 15th.. and this year I think I may be panic shopping up until the very last minute!
Do you need more Christmas present ideas?
Then this post may be really helpful! I have found so many great gifts this year and for every price range. Of course, I do love everything in the splurge category.. but at the same time, stocking stuffers are so fun! Now I just need to take some of my own advice and start shopping!
Here are some of my favorites!
- For the person who has everything: This just-released book, So to Speak: 11,000 Expressions That will Knock Your Socks Off, is so good! It is so fun to open a page and see so many well-known sayings… it’s hilarious! If you are anything like my family, we got on a roll when we started browsing and the whole night we had expressions coming off our tongues! A HUGE hit!
- The Homebody: This cotton weighted blanket is a splurge – but WOW! Not only will it look good on their couch or end of their bed, but they will also sleep like a rockstar! This Sound Machine is another great choice.
- Your Sister, Daughter, or BFF: Give them the best looking and comfiest pumps around. They will be able to walk a mile and stand all night in these beyond chic pumps. (see my post here) I have 3 pairs and LOVE them!
- The Entertaining Couple: This Compact Swivel Tapas and Cheese Board is the bomb! I have it on my list and I am sure anyone who loves a wonderful charcuterie will use it all the time. Be sure to share How to Prepare a Charcuterie Board with it! 😉
- The Clean Freak: I can’t help adding these Wool Dryer Balls on here. I know I would love a set for our new house and they would be a really good stocking stuffer… they will take up a lot of room 🙂
- The Boss, Neighbor, or the Hard to Shop for: When in doubt give food. Who doesn’t love cookies? And if they don’t like them they can put them out for their family over the Holidays. besides, it is one of Oprah’s favorites! This Holiday Gift Pack is pretty awesome too!
Shop the image below and visit my HOLIDAY SHOP for lots of other ideas it is located on the Menu bar or CLICK HERE
top: Wicker Scalloped Frames / Kismet Petite Cuff Bracelet / Large Nonna Rosa Gold Earrings / Raffia Lantern Earrings / Cotton Weighted Blanket (many colors) / Mason Stonewear Pet Treat Canisters / Fluffette Slippers / Compact Swivel Tapas and Cheese Board / Just the Little Things Zip Pouch (more styles) / All The Things: How to Draw All the Things / Gold Metallic Inez Pump (more colors) / Round Blue Light Glasses
middle: Cookie Society: Holiday Dozen Gift Crate / Jacks Solid Brass Puzzle / So to Speak: 11,000 Expressions That will Knock Your Socks Off / Cabana Tote / Hatch Restore – Sound Machine, Smart Light, Personal Sleep Routine, Bedside Reading Light, Wind Down Content and Sunrise Alarm Clock for Gentle Wake Up / Camel Luna Scarf / Chevron Monogrammed Trinket Dish / Tumble Dryer Balls / Cheers! Graphic Tee / Cashmere Crewneck with Metallic Heart / Cashmere Mockneck in Stripe