Looking for a festive Champagne Cocktail for New Years Eve? Then give this St-Germain Champagne Cocktail a try. It is delicious and looks elegant with the fragrant lavender sprigs and petals dancing in the champagne. St-Germain is a liquere made in the artisanal French manner from freshly hand-picked elderflower blossoms. The bottle is a beautiful art-deco style glass and looks well alongside a vase of lavender. Come back tomorrow for a easy to make nibble to pair with your cocktails. Cheers!
St-Germain Champagne Cocktail
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Category: Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces St- Germain
- 4 ounces Champagne or Prosecco
- 1 ounce club soda
- Dried Lavender sprigs and petals
- Pour St-Germain into a Champagne flute.
- Top with Champagne and club soda.
- Add a Lavender Sprig and petals
Shop the links below