This post contains Affiliate Links
I love a bowl of nibbles on the bar or set strategically on the coffee table or side tables for guests to grab. One new favorite are these Rosemary Roasted Cashews that are served warm out of the oven with a touch of spice and just the right amount of rosemary and salt, So good, I could eat them all! We will be making them to have along side our St-Germain Champagne Cocktails for our New Years Eve Celebration. Here’s to a Healthy and Happy New Year! Cheers!
Rosemary Coasted Cashews
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl.
- Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.
Pair with St-Germain Champagne Cocktail
Oh yes, Ina’s Rosemary Cashews are my favorite. I have been making these for parties and gifts for many years. It is easy to do and I think they are divine. People call to ask for the recipe and they are a big favorite at our Christmas Auction. I know your readers will love adding these to their bar repetorie. A very Happy New Year to you and your family
What a wonderful idea for a hostess present! Love that idea. IT is really delicious and it is hard not to eat the whole batch. Happy New Year to you and your Family! Thank you for all your support in 2016! xx Ridgely