I have always been a beauty junkie and when I packed up my bathroom in Connecticut, I realized I had way too many things to bring with me. UGH! I tried to eliminate everything I didn’t use, like or that was past its prime. I still came to Florida with two suitcases of products!
Did you see my Bathroom Cabinet? I did a reel on instagram with a before and after.. It is embarrassing how much stuff I have and do not use.
If you do have a lot of products – I am a huge fan of these clear bins that come with a lazy susan they are easy to get in and out of your cabinets and you can organize everything by category.
The true test to know what you like and should keep , is what do you pack to go on vacation? Those are the products (and clothes. shoes etc) that you really like and use.
This is going to be a long post – so let’s get to it! It will be “pinned” to the Menu Bar at the top of the blog if you ever want to come back to search for a product.
This Post is a list of Beauty Products I use Daily
I am pretty consistent with what I use and I will update this list with any new items I try and add to my routine, likewise removing what is working for me. I think I have a hoarding problem because I LOVE my simplified routine and still can’t get rid of my pile of products! 🤣
I have listed everything out by category and linked my products via a carousel so you can click to shop or find out more.
I have thick, frizzy, curly hair that straightens easily when the weather is not humid. It holds curls from curlers and curling irons very well. I would not say it is very dry, but I realize now that I am styling it curly, I do need more products and conditioners. I normally wash my hair 2-3 times a week.
Straight Hair Products
Shampoo and Conditioner: I was using Pureology and Moroccan Oil – back and forth between the two. I bought (June 2021) the custom haircare from Prose and gave it a try. Soon after that, in August 2021 I started my curly hair journey.
- Moroccan Oil: Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner / Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
- Pureology: Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner
Styling Products and Oils: I have tried everything to keep my very thick, curly, frizzy hair straight.
- Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blow Out Cream
- Outshine Anti-Frizz Cream
- Argan Oil Repairing Shine Oil
Hairspray Anti-Frizz: Impermeable Anti-Humidity Hair Spray
- Dyson Hair Dryer
- BabylissPro Nano Titanium Spring Curling Iron
- BabylissPro Straightening Iron
- Travel – T3 Single pass flat Iron
- Travel – T3 Featherweight Folding Hairdryer
- Round Brush
- Heat Resistant Pad for Hot tools
- Wide Tooth Comb
- Shower Cap
Curly Hair Products
I started to embrace my curls since moving to Florida. The humidity makes it hard for my hair to stay straight and I need to fight the frizz. Which lead me on a journey of figuring out how to style my hair. Turns out you need more products than you realize and water is a good thing when you want to control dryness and frizz. I had no idea! Check out this post How to Style Curly Hair for all the details!
Here are all the products I have been experimenting with and learning to love. You can also check out my Amazon store.
- Curlsmith Hold Me Softly Style Balm
- Curlsmith Curl Defining Styling Souffle
- Oribe Curl Control Silkening Cream
- Oribe Curl Gelee for Shine and Definition
- Curlsmith Bonding Oil
- Curlsmith In Shower Style Fixer
Day Two Hair Products
- Microfiber Towel
- Dyson Hair Dryer and Diffuser
- Shower Cap
- Travel – T3 Featherweight Folding Hairdryer and diffuser
I have tried so many different cleansers, serums, oils and moisturizers over the years but I always stick with a few favorites. I have dry, sensitive skin and do not like very fragrant brands. I prefer a clean,soft almost non-existent smell for products on my face.
I am currently using the new Celletoi Line and loving it (see more here). In full disclosure, I sell the line and would not endorse it unless I really did think it was amazing. It is a luxurious brand with a really affordable price. You should check it out.
Face Cleanser: Currently Using: Celletoi Moisture Balancing Cleanser
- Alpyn Creamy Bubbling Cleanser (water)
- Albolene Moisturizing cleanser (no water)
- Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser
Facial Scrub – GOOP GLOW Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator
Face Oils and Serums
Currently Using Celletoi Advanced Youth Serum
I still use and rotate the below oils and serums
- Limelife by Alcone One Drop Wonder
- Limelife By Alcone Sotokos Songyi Mushroom Brightening Serum
- Limelife by Alcone Dew Date Palmarose + Sunflower Facial Oil
Currently using Celletoi Firming Cashmere Cream
Eye Cream: Currently using Celletoi Restorative Eye Treatment
- Daily Lotion: Curel Original Healing Body Lotion for Dry Skin
- Body Oil: LimeLife By Alcone Dew Confidence Hazelnut + Rosemary Body Treatment Oil
- Body wash + Lotion: LimeLife by Alcone Raining Zen Collection – Lemongrass + White Tea Body Wash and Body Lotion
- Everyday Under IIID Foundation: SuperGood Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 is my favorite for under my IIID Foundation
- Everyday No Makeup Day: Best Skin Days 5-in-1 SPF 30
- Weekend Days No Makeup: Weekend Skin SPF 50
- Honorable Mention: Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen spf 35 and Slip Tinted Dewy Moisturizer with Spf 35
- Beach : ISDIN 50SPF , Eau Thermale Avene High Protection Tinted Compact, Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Supergoop Antioxidant-infused Sunscreen Mist
- Supergoop Glow Body Spf 40
- Supergoop Play Everyday Spf 50
Several months ago, I started using Seint Makeup for my foundation, blush and lips – it was a game or should I say face changer for me! I wanted to try it because I loved the idea that everything fit in a single palette and the cream products are so good for mature skin. To say I am hooked is an understatement!
I love it so much that I became a Seint Artist and am helping people with their makeup. To find out more, join my Private Facebook Group Simplified Beauty By Ridgely If you would like to be Color Matched – please fill out this form and I will get you the correct colors for your face and help you with the best products for you!
As you can see I still use several other beauty products but the bulk of my “face” is seint.
Eye Liner: Ilia Clean Line Gel Eyeliner(Dusk)
Liquid Eyeliner: Tattoo Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – KVD Beauty (Mad Max Brown)
Eye Primer: Eye Lift 360° Waterproof Primer™
Eyeshadow Cream Sticks: Brilliant Eye Brightener™ (muna, rose gold shimmer + champagne shimmer)
Lip Gloss: Lune + Aster Vitamin C+E lip Gloss(vlogger)
Eye Shadows: Seint Eyeshadows (cupcake. mama, sabrina, lullaby, oak, kin)
Foundation AKA Highlighters: Seint Highlights
Contour: Seint Makeup
Concealer: Seint Makeup
Lip + Cheek: Seint Makeup
Makeup Brushes, Sponge + Cleaner: Seint Double Ended Brushes and tools
Setting Powder: Ilia Soft Focus Finishing Powder
Makeup remover: My Cleanser takes off my makeup
Travel Makeup Bags
To Get Color Matched – Fill out this form