I get super excited to find a really good travel makeup bag and then go through all my travel sized items to edit out the old, refill and replace anything that is past its prime.
I LOVE getting organized!
Once my bags are filled and ready to go, there is that satisfaction of knowing that you are ready at a moments notice to go on that trip… that next adventure however big or small.
The anticipation… the excitement of traveling never gets old and to have all the right accessories to make the adventure easier is a bonus!
So when I was approached by KUSSHI to review and try out their Signature Makeup Bag with the brush snap-in-organizer, I was thrilled. I have been looking for a new travel makeup bag and had written about my search in this post.
And they have a PROMO CODE for YOU – Ridgely10 – for 10% Off!
I still hadn’t found “the one”…the bag that had all my requirements…
Here is what I have been looking for:
- Washable and/or Wipeable
- Colorful – as much as I love a chic black or navy makeup bag, many Hotels have black under counter shelves and dressers. I want to be able to find my bag and not forget it when I am packing. Also, I live in Florida and want fun!
- Organizers – I like dividers, pockets and pouches to separate out my toiletries.
- Stand Up – I don’t want a floppy bag ore one that I keep having to open up. I like it to be easy to get at and see what I need.
- Different Sizes – I wanted something for my makeup that I could carry in my tote and something for the rest of my skin and haircare for my luggage.
I think KUSSHI heard me.. 😊
They gifted me the Signature Makeup Bag with Brush Organizer and because I wanted to try out the bigger size too, I bought the Vacationer Makeup Bag with the Double Pocket Organizer.
Here they are!!! Bright, Happy and Lightweight!
I will admit I tortured myself on what color to pick… I originally asked for the Black or Navy with Pink lining.. and then realized.. What was I thinking?
I live in Florida and I am trying NOT to wear and buy any more black! I spent plenty of years in head-to-toe black and it is time to embrace Sunshine Living!
Luckily, I caught the order in time and got the Sea Green with Orange interior.
OMG!!!! They are fabulous!!! I made the right choice. They look good in my bathroom .. make me happy and say vacation!
Besides the fun color, they are just what I was looking for.
Here is what I like about the KUSSHI Makeup Bags
- They stand up! They have a nice big flat bottom and you can fold over the sides.
- Colorful Inside and Out. You can see the bag and find what you want because it is not a dark hole!
- Washable! The bags and snap-in-organizers go in the washing machine! YAY!!
- Organization Solutions. I love the snap-in-organizers, zip and mesh pockets. Customize it with what you need.
Oh.. and they have a Dopp Kit for the guys.
I am so excited for our next trip so I can test them out!
The hardest part.. is picking what color to get! Enjoy and Happy Travels!
Don’t Miss the PROMO CODE for YOU – Ridgely10 – for 10% Off!
Amazon Shopper? Visit My Amazon Store for More Great Buys
Other posts you might enjoy Best Fashionable Travel Backpacks for Women and Best Rolling Carry On Luggage that will Fit Overhead
#AD. Thank you KUSSHI for Sponsoring this post and gifting my the Makeup Bag and Snap-in Organizer. The review is my personal opinion and thoughts.