Do you have a hard time traveling with your makeup? Gathering up all your bottles, tubes, compacts and brushes, then finding the right bag to carry them in. Do you worry your foundation may explode on the plane and your bag turns into a gooey mess? That was me! and then I found Seint Makeup!
How to Travel with Seint Makeup?
Seint is a cream foundation that comes in individual tins that click into a customizable magnetic palette. No bottles, liquid or messy compacts!
Everything you need fits into this one palette system. Are you a minimal makeup gal? Then you can get a small palette with just the items you like to use.
And likewise, if you are a beauty junkie you can have a larger palette with everything from Concealer, Foundation, Color Corrector, Contour, Bronzer, Illuminator, Lip + Cheek, Eyeshadows, Brow Wax, Vanilla Dusting Powder, Balm, Lip Liner, and Eyeliner!
The palettes are TSA Approved. You can carry it through security and on the plane with no problems.
My Favorite Way to Travel with Seint Makeup.
I use the Brush Holder for my palette and brushes! You lay the double ended brushes and mascara in the Brush Holder, pull the two flaps down and add your palette on top. Fold over the sides and wrap it with the attached strap. Pop the whole thing in your tote and off you go!
Everything you need is contained in this smart carrier! No more hunting down that lost lip gloss or worrying about all your jars and bottles! It will make packing and traveling so much easier!
You can do your makeup on the go, in the car, on the plane, anywhere!
See how the the Palette and Holder work in this Instagram Reel
How easy is that? No more mess, multiple compacts with colors you don’t use, tubes, and jars!
You can also add in these travel size extras: the travel size brush cleaner and setting spray, Reusable microfiber rounds to clean your face or your brushes, and the travel perfector sponge in its handy carrier.
And this gorgeous turquoise makeup bag is the perfect way to travel with everything!
That Sounds Good but How is the Makeup?
In a word.. amazing! Curious about why I love the makeup so much? Take a look at this post: Why I Switched to Seint Makeup and Became an Artist
To sum it up.. Here is a list of my top 10 reasons I love Seint:
- Customizable Palette – I love the idea of building my own palette with just the colors I would like and use.
- IID Foundation – The makeup is meant to work with your face and only put where you need it.
- Cream – I have dry sensitive skin and it sounded like something that would work for me.
- Minimal Ingredients – I am trying to only use clean products and Seint has minimal ingredients
- Buildable Coverage that Feels Light – I am used to a sheer coverage, but like the idea that I can add more to just the places I need it.
- Easy To Apply – I was mesmerized b y all the videos of the Artist Applying the makeup – it looked fun!
- Affordable – The tins are $16 each and a lot less expensive than what I was paying and it lasts much longer!
- Works for Mature Skin – With my fine lines and wrinkles, I wanted something that would work with my skin and not crack or look cakey.
- Looks and Feels Natural – my skin glows!
- Simplified Routine with fewer products and easy to travel with.
How Do I get My One Palette Makeup?
To get started, you will need to have your foundation colors matched to your skin tone. The best way to do that is to get a FREE color match that comes directly to me and I match you to the correct colors for you.
Once you get your results back from me with your foundation colors, you can pick the fun items like Lip + Cheeks and Eyeshadows.
I help you pick out your colors, share application tips and tricks and answer any questions you may have. I am your personal Seint Artist!
Check out these other posts – everything in one place CLICK HERE