So many people have been asking me, Why Seint Makeup? And I thought it was high time to make a post about the Seint makeup and why I became an Artist.
In the Fall of 2021, I was just finishing up a bottle of the Ilia True Skin Serum Foundation I had been wearing since it was launched. I had been noticing that it was piling on my skin. I tried a new bottle, exfoliating and not wearing a moisturizer under it, but it was still piling. It seemed like it was time to try something else.
I had been following a Seint Makeup Artist and was curious about the makeup.
There were a few things.. actually 10 things that attracted me to the brand
- Customizable Palette – I love the idea of building my own palette with just the colors I would like and use.
- IID Foundation – The makeup is meant to work with your face and only put where you need it.
- Cream – I have dry sensitive skin and it sounded like something that would work for me.
- Minimal Ingredients – I am trying to only use clean products and Seint has minimal ingredients
- Buildable Coverage that Feels Light – I am used to a sheer coverage, but like the idea that I can add more to just the places I need it.
- Easy To Apply – I was mesmerized b y all the videos of the Artist Applying the makeup – it looked fun!
- Affordable – The tins are $16 each and a lot less expensive than what I was paying and it lasts much longer!
- Works for Mature Skin – With my fine lines and wrinkles, I wanted something that would work with my skin and not crack or look cakey.
- Looks and Feels Natural
- Simplified Routine with fewer products and easy to travel with.
Since I was almost out of my current foundation, I decided to give Seint IIID Foundation a try.
I filled out the Color Match Form that helps the Artist figure out the right makeup colors to match your skin tone and she sent me my personalized highlight (aka foundation) colors. I was so excited for my box to arrive! I dove in and had the best time figuring it out.
I admit, I put on too much makeup the first few times, but once I got the hang of it, I loved how natural it felt and looked.
And then I went on a work trip to New York and realized that the one palette and few brushes were a game changer. I had a small pouch in my tote and it was simple, easy and efficient.
I was hooked!
I knew that being an Artist was an option but hadn’t really thought about it until I knew I would have to share it on my blog and with friends because it is that good!. So I added another “job” to the list!
What I didn’t anticipate was that I was going back to something I loved to do…playing with makeup.
When I was younger, I would spend hours doing my makeup. It was so much fun!
Being a Seint Artist feels right and aligns with what I like to do.
I like to help women feel and look beautiful. I love the challenge of figuring out what colors work with what skin tone. I am learning new things daily and it is rewarding.
It compliments my work with Isagenix and the products I love most -the Collagen Elixir and Celletoi Skincare.
How Cool is that?
I found a new group of like minded women to work with, I am meeting and helping so many women with their makeup and feel beautiful. I hope to build my own team of Artists.
Now what? Are you Interested in Seint IIID Foundation?
If you would like to give Seint Makeup a try, I would love to help you! Fill out this Color Match Form and I will get you everything you need – your personalized colors, a guide on the products and how to apply them.
Check out and Subscribe to my YouTube Short Videos to see tips, colors and the makeup.
Interested in becoming an Artist?
I would love to tell you more, share my experience with the team and how easy it is to get started!
FIll out this New Artist Form and I will be back to you with everything you need to know.
Get your Color Match – Fill out this Color Match Form
Shop Seint Makeup with Me – Click Here for my website
Shop My Amazon Store
Ridgely’s Radar on YouTube
Other Posts You May Enjoy Introducing Celletoi; Skincare That You Have to Try! and Hair and Skincare Beauty Products That I Use Daily