Are you new to Seint Makeup or Checking it out to find out if it is for you? I wanted to give you a Beginners Guide that will give you more information and a video tutorial to help you get started.
What is Seint Makeup?
Seint is a IIID Cream Foundation that is applied in one layer on your face. One color in one place. It is not meant to be layered like the water based liquid or powder foundation we have grown up using.
But what most people don’t know, is that liquid- or powder-based products dry out your skin. Dry finishes on your face can cause it to look dull and flat, and they tend to flake off or dry out by the end of the day. It also can sink into fine lines which we do not want!
Cream is easy to apply and blend, it lets our natural skins luminosity glow and breath!
How do I get Seint Makeup?
If you would like to give Seint Makeup a try, I would love to help you! Fill out this Color Match Form and I will get you everything you need – your personalized colors, a guide on the products and how to apply them.
In this post I am sharing a look at what products I recommend and a Beginner Video Tutorial of How to Fill your Palette and Apply the Cream Foundation for the first time.
What are the Essential Products I should Get?
When I send you your Color Match results, I will list out the appropriate Highlight Colors ( AKA Concealer and Foundation) for your skin tone. Usually it is 3 highlight colors: 1 Brightener, 1 Color Corrector and 1 Main Shade.
In addition to your highlight colors, I will suggest a Contour Color.
Those 4 Colors are where you should start.
You can then pick a Lip + Cheek color that suits your style and an illuminator. If you like eyeshadows you can add those as well.
It is 100% customizable to what you like and once you have the base colors for your skin, you can have fun picking items you like and will use.
What Other Products do You Recommend?
I am going to list out my favorite additional products and why I suggest you get them. Take a look and see what works best for you, what you already may own and if it is something you would use.
- Double Ended Brushes: I did a complete post on my 3 Favorite Brushes that you can check out but to sum it up. I suggest the (1) Blend Brush, (2) Detail Brush and (3) Blush + Bronzer Brush to start out. They will give you a wonderful even complexion and help you with application as you start out. If you get Eyeshadows – then I suggest the (4) Eye Shadow Brush.
- Brush Cleanser Spray: This spray will keep your brushes clean of germs and makeup build up. It is easy to spray on the brushes and wipe on a microfiber cloth. They will dry instantly and are able to used immediately. I use this weekly on my brushes and do a deep clean once every month or two. It comes in a travel size too!
- Reusable Microfiber Cloths : I use these cloths to wash my face and make sure I get all my makeup off. They are super soft and will not pull your skin. I get the grey ones for traveling so I won’t lose them in the sea of white towels in a hotel. I have the white ones for home. I also use them for cleaning my brushes as they will not pull the fibers on the brushes.
- Perfector Sponge: If you are new to cream makeup, this is a secret weapon to making sure you have a flawless application. The Sponge should be wet completely and wrung damp. If you have applied too much makeup, you can lightly press the perfector to your skin and it will pick up any excess makeup. Likewise, you can spray the setting spray on it and it will set your makeup when you lightly dab it against your skin.
- Brush Holder: I love this holder! It is perfect for carrying both your brushes and palette when you travel. Find out more in this post – How to Travel with Seint Makeup
What is included with My Color Match Results?
I will send you your Custom Color Match results with your picture that I have marked up with the colors I recommend and where to place them. You will also get a copy of this Color Match Packet that will help you get started with your Cream Makeup. I will also send you the below Beginner Tutorial Video that will show you how to fill your palette and apply the cream foundation.
You can also schedule a virtual class with me on Zoom to go over your colors, application and any questions you may have.
Are You Ready for Your One Palette Makeup?
Other posts you may enjoy: Why Seint is the Best Affordable Makeup and Become a Seint Artist With Me