With all this shopping for Christmas and coming up with gift guides, we can’t forget that Resort is right around the corner! Are you getting a little getaway after the Holidays or in the New Year? I am seeing resort clothes and accessories popping up in stores and it is making me so happy. Living in Florida, this is when I can shop for pretty dresses, cover ups and lightweight layers.
Are You Traveling this Winter to a Tropical location?
If so, it may be time to freshen up your warm weather wardrobe with a new suit, straw hat or even a pretty linen cover up. My hats get destroyed by the end of the Summer and I am looking for a few more – I wear them everyday and not only do they keep the sun off my face, they help hide a bad hair day!
I really should be shopping for everyone on my gifting list and here I am looking for things for me! That’s the problem with blogging, I am always searching and hunting for things to buy..I am going to add a few things to my wish list…
Here are a few things to look at in your closet to see if they need updating
- Everyday sandals – It is time to replace your go to sandals? My gold Tkees are worn out and lost their luster. Time to add them to my cart.
- Sun Hat – Has it lost its shape and looks wonky? I like this travel hat but it does lose its form after too many time being shoved in my bag.
- Swimsuit – Check the fabric and elastic on your suits – If they are stretched out or the elastic is getting crunchy – time to look for a new one. This is really the worst – I do not like trying on bathing suits. I like this easy ruched one-piece.
- Cover up – I need to cover up! This light blue long linen shirt has my name on it. I love the color and the nice wide cuffs. It also comes in lots of other colors. I also like a smocked long skirt to pull on over my suit.
- Books – Don’t forget to load your Kindle with the latest books – check out my Amazon book list here
- Sunscreen – Check your stash! I know I put everything away and then am packing for a trip.. and whoops, I am out of my favorite sunscreen.
What are you looking for? Let me know so I can look for you instead of me 🙂