I get more requests from readers asking me what to buy for guys. It is a hard one and every year, I am on the lookout for the latest and best items for my Men’s Gift Guide. I also ask my sons and husband what they like and they use.
I want to hi-lite a few good ideas – because they can get lost in the images below.
My Top 7 Gift Ideas ..they are not in any special order.
- The Yeti Thin Ice packs are a new innovative design and perfect for them to slip into their NEW Yeti Tote
- A digital meat thermometer or a smart meat thermometer with bluetooth are the number one most used item in our house.. by my husband 🙂
- Every guy needs a lightweight garment bag – I like this solid colored one with pockets and this is a classic navy nylon
- Socks aren’t a really sexy present but they are useful – These golf ankle socks come with a pack caddie.
- A portable fire pit is all the rage! This two pack outdoor table fire pit is non-toxic and can burn up to 5 hours. Not bad for a little heat or a little marshmallow roasting.. don’t forget to add these extendable smores skewers
- For the guy who likes to have a flask or drink on the go, this Flask Tumbler Lid is pretty cool. The lid press-fits onto your stainless steel tumbler (fits this yeti 20 oz tumbler) Every button press dispenses (½) shot of liquor into their tumbler for a perfectly mixed cocktail. Give a matching tumble. MADIC 9 Fits YETI 30oz Rambler /
MADIC 6 fits YETI 20oz Rambler
- For the guy who likes gadgets this Telescoping Magnet Stick with 3 LED Lights and Extendable Neck up to 22 Inches is a flashlight with super powers! A great stocking stuffer.
- A compact, lightweight portable grill that is perfect for tailgates, picnics or small outdoor spaces.
I hope something will fit your guy!