Who is excited to get some great deals at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? ME!!!
So much has changed in the last few months.. even year, that I really don’t need a lot of “things” and what I am wearing is so different. I am working full time at home and being that Florida is a hotbed of Covid-19 and the snowbirds have flown the coop – not a lot of social activity is going on. This means I am pretty casual and if I get out of my gym clothes before lunch it is a huge WIN!
But that doesn’t mean I am not ready to SHOP! There really is no better time to get a few things I am missing or need to replace (like beauty products and underwear) at better prices! Plus a few things I can get excited about wearing!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is on NOW for Early Access and this is the perfect time to check off those items YOU need at better prices!
If you have a Nordstrom Credit Card you qualify for Early Access. Whoo Hoo! The more points you have the earlier you can get in and shop.
To be totally honest.. I signed up for the card so I could get in early but am only an Insider 🙁 I do miss out on some of the deals because items have limited quantities and sell out. I figure that helps me stick to my budget 😉
Here is the Scoop:
- All cardmembers can shop Early Access starting August 13—shop even earlier depending on your Nordy Club status.
- Anniversary Sale is open to everyone on August 19–30. Prices go up August 31.
If they are still available … Here are the 8 things I am going to buy from the Nordstrom Early Access Anniversary Sale:
- Striped Pajamas (I never can find a short sleeve matching set – and it is a stripe!) $29.90 (reg. $48)
- Full-Size Oribe Dry Shampoo and Texturing Spray (LOVE! Seriously my FAVORITE products and I am out.. ) $64 (reg. $96)
- Crewneck Sweatshirt (I really do not own a “nice” sweatshirt . I have had my eye on this one and am excited it is on Sale!) 45.90 (reg. $69)
- Low Rise Hanky Panky (I only wear these.. and I buy these EVERY year at this sale – they usually have a buy more and save option!) 16.90 (reg. $22)
- True Body Triangle Convertible Strap Bralette ( I have been wanting to try this bra for my Work From Home wardrobe) $28.90 (reg. $44)
- Brixton Straw Hat (because I love straw hats and I am living in Florida so this is considered a necessity) $35.90 (reg. $55)
- Marble and Wood Lazy Susan (I want this for our new kitchen!) $64.90 (reg. $99)
- Black or Ivory Scalloped Lace Top (I am hoping I can wear this out on the town this Fall) $49.90 (reg. $99)
total spend = $336 (savings $196)
shop: Marble and Wood Lazy Susan and Extra large Cheese Board / Mock Neck Top / Patagonia Jacket / Fluffette Slipper / Tom Ford Sunglasses / Necessaire: The Body Duo / Prada Sunglasses / Amazing Crewneck Sweater / True Body Bralette / Annika Pointed Toe Flat / Cali High Waisted Boot Cut Jeans / Live In Highwaisted Leggings / Remi Suede Mule / Shaw Waterproof Raincoat / Oshay Pointed Toe Bootie / Full-Size Oribe Lust Dry Shampoo and Texturizing Spray