Wait.. this is one post you do not want to miss! I know you think from the title that you are going to get a recipe for Snickerdoodles, and you are, but these are not the snickerdoodles you think they are. These should be called Snicker-Krispies because, OMG, they are unbelievably good. If you like Snicker bars and Rice Krispie treats…you won’t believe what a great combination these are. Yowzer! The recipe calls for melting Snickers in the Marshmallows and then chunks of Snickers (two bags of fun size!) mixed in so that every few bites you sink your teeth into a candy explosion. You won’t be able to stop at one piece, I know I couldn’t, they are that good. Give them a try and let me know what you think.. A big thank you to Runa for sharing this special recipe with me (and you!).
This recipe can be made with any candy you fancy. We tried it with 100 Grand bars and they were really good.. but Snickers is my favorite.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- 2 bags fun size Snickers
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
- unwrap all Snickers and cut in half
- spray inside of 9 x 13 x 2 pan with cooking spray
- melt butter and 4 Snickers bars in pot, stir to combine
- Add marshmallows to melted butter/ Snickers mixture and melt evenly
- Stir in Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
- Add in cut up fun size Snickers while mixture is still warm
- spoon mixture into 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly by pressing down a piece of plastic wrap / wax paper covered with cooking spray
- let cool and come to room temperature
- cut in squares and serve