I love going back and visiting recipes I have posted in the past. I wanted to see what to make this weekend and found this cocktail. To my surprise, we had it several years ago for Labor Day Weekend. Now I really want to make it! I have not altered what I wrote below.. 🙂
To celebrate Labor Day Weekend, we took a picnic to the beach and had cocktails overlooking the water at sunset. Lisa made a delicious Pineapple Mandarine Cocktail that was refreshing, fruity and a really nice change from the rosé we have been drinking all summer.
It was fun to drink them in the bright plastic glasses. I couldn’t find the exact ones but there is this clear colored set, these festive Tervis tumblers, colored Govino anywhere glasses and so many fun colored options here. Definitely bring some paper cocktail napkins, bamboo straws, and a fun umbrella or swizzle stick to make it even more festive!
So yummy and I highly recommend making a pitcher for your next get together or just because you want to have a little something special to drink! Cheers!
This is a deliciously refreshing and fruity cocktail
- 3 cups Ginger Ale (I used Diet)
- 4 cups Pineapple Juice (I used canned)
- 1/2 cup Mandarin juice (I used drained juice from 1 can)
- Vodka (about 1.4oz / drink) – I used Tito’s
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- orange wheels for garnish
- Don’t forget the ice!
- Combine Ginger Ale and juices in a pitcher.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, desired vodka and fruit mixture
- Shake with lid until frothy and combined
- Pour over glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a wheel of orange
Keywords: Cocktail, Pineapple Mandarin Cocktail, Vodka, Titos, Gluten Free, Make Ahead, Drink, Festive Cocktail, Hawaiian Theme Cocktail