Here are the tried and true Programs and APPS I use to build my business in the pockets of my day. I have found that having a simple system in place keeps me organized, efficient and able to work on the go!
PROGRAMS: Many are both on the Web and have an APP
1, JotForm – I use jotform for My Color Match Form, New Artist Form and Surveys. You can use the FREE version until you reach a certain number of subscribers. Here is my referral Link
2. Flodesk (computer) : I use Flodesk for all my emails; blog newsletter, color match results, customer email engagement, follow ups, announcements and workflows. This is really helpful and simplifies the process for me. Use this code for 50% off your first year.
3. Asana – I use the FREE version to organize my color matches, content calendars, and To Dos.
4. Canva Pro – I pay for this and use it for all my creatives – it is $119 for the year and I use it daily. You get more options with Pro. BUT you can definitely get away with the FREE version.
4. Texting with PROJECT BROADCAST: This is a Text marketing platform you can use on the Computer or on your phone. It is great because I can keep track of my customer, send personalized text blasts when new products come out, personalized landing pages and so much more! Many customers prefer to text and I can do this on my phone or desktop. There are trainings in the program gives you credits when you take their course. This is a must have in my business. Use my referral code to get 50% off your first month of a monthly subscription or 10% off your first year of a yearly subscription at signup.
5. CapCut APP – I believe you can do a Free version but I pay for this video editing App. I really like it and it makes it so much easier to edit videos for reels.
6. The Social Studio – I pay a monthly subscription for their Creatives for Stories and posts It saves me so much time and I get a weekly email with creatives , content ideas and it is worth every penny! Here is My Referral Link and here is a FREE trial Link
7. Boards APP – this is a really cool app that organizes your content and ideas. I use the FREE version. We can also share boards – so we have items handy. This is something I am going to develop for easy sharing content.