Are you looking for Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas? or you might be looking for something to wear that is not too corny for the Holiday? Then you are in the right place.
Lets get to some of my favorite gift ideas!
If you aren’t giving a box of delicious chocolates or a bouquet of fresh flowers – I prefer shades of pink and white instead of the dark red.. but each to his own.. – then I think something that is thoughtful and useful is always a great present.
Here are some of my Favorite Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- Pajamas, nightgown or robe. You can’t go wrong here unless its the wrong color. Don’t get pink if she is a blue gal.. get the blue. Not sure, these undies are always a great present.
- Raffia Heart Pouch – I like both the larger and smaller sizes, they are great for traveling and can be so useful!
- These travel cases are the best! This flat sleeve is perfect for on the go and everyday essentials.
- A mini heart waffle maker is a fun gift!
- Gua Sha facial tools are all the rage, so give this pink rose quartz heart shaped one.
- Another big trend are the gold ball bracelets. I like this one with the heart.
- Everyone needs a trinket tray and this marble heart one will be great on a bedside or vanity.
Looking for something for yourself?
I hear you! I dont have alot of Valentine’s Day clothes or even anything pink or red, so I took a look around for something that would be fun to wear and useful other times of the year.
If I am going to wear red, I would wear these flats and I might even do the 2 letter monogram on them.
I would definitely wear a cute sweater or t-shirt. I like this striped one with the hearts, this striped with little hearts, and OMG.. another striped long Sleeve T-shirt with a heart !! Whoa.. all stripes!
And lastly, something thoughtful and always loved.
I hope you found something for yourself and your loved ones!