It sure felt like January flew by! I can’t believe it is February 1st and we are starting up another Challenge. Being that February is Heart Healthy Month – we are going to mix things up and do a few heart healthy exercises!
Many of my readers have signed up and started today! If you want to jump in. click here to get the exercises via email or Join the Private Facebook Group. You can join at any time and beginners are welcome.
To get inspired for those daily workouts – it does help to have the right equipment and space set up. I know I am much more excited.. that’s not the right word.. maybe more motivated to work out if I have everything organized, in one spot and easy to grab. One less excuse!
Here are some of my Workout Favorites that I use every day.
- I just joined a local gym and I wear my everywhere belt bag to hold my keys, phone and airpods while working out. I love being hands free!
- I use this extra padded mat on top of my yoga mat every time I workout at home.
- Love Love my Bala 1 pound weights – another great addition to my workouts. This travel set with both weights and bands is a great buy.
- Another great find are these socks that are super soft and do not slip under my heel.
- I asked for and received a pair of On Sneakers for Christmas.. they are really good!